• Style It

Style It Button

The 'Style It' button lets you easily add images from any website you are surfing.

Drag this button to your Bookmarks Toolbar

Display your Bookmarks Toolbar by clicking View > Toolbars > Bookmarks Toolbar. Drag the 'Style It' button to your bookmark toolbar. When you see an image you want to add to your style boards, click the 'Style It' button!

Register and get access to all features of the site:

- Create your image collection
- Share pictures with friends
- Follow updates from your friends

styleunveiled.com - Style Unveiled - Wedding Inspiration Shared

Tiers and Frosting

Amy Beck Cake Design, Chicago Claire Pettibone "Flora" Gown and Inspired Cake by The Cake Parlour Gorgeous Metallic Wedding Cakes by The Caketress - Photo by Mango Studios via Belle the Magazine Pink Ombre | Polka Dot Bride The Rose Cake - Bobbette & Belle Retro Chanel - Bobbette & Belle Ribbon + Rhinestone details Fresh Berry Cake--I would love to go berry picking with my man and use the berries for a cake like this! Lemon Ombre Ruffled Cake by Wendy Woo Cakes, Photo by Wings Of Glory Photography via Style Me Pretty
87 styles in this board

originally styled by

Borgo Santo Pietro | Tuscany, Italy Classic Convertible | Adeline and Grace Wedding Photography Blog Love the rehearsal dinner wording! Style Me Pretty Simple bun with twist...might be cute for a bridesmaid style The most basic white cake - but the floral detail totally makes it! - SMP Teal dresses by Venus, wedding gown by Pronovias {WedLuxe} I love the idea of slightly different bouquets for each bridesmaid | Oh Lovely Day™ Cupcakes - Cotton and Crumbs Winter Wedding Cake
Kohleen

styled from astylecollective.com

Kohleen

Kohleen

styled July 30, 2012 from astylecollective.com

Cake by Sandee Moss of Cinderella Stories | As featured on A Style Collective
Report Style
Embed

6 Likes

Juliet ashezz84 tiffanychalk tracysharp walamorra9 thasinee