• Style It

Style It Button

The 'Style It' button lets you easily add images from any website you are surfing.

Drag this button to your Bookmarks Toolbar

Display your Bookmarks Toolbar by clicking View > Toolbars > Bookmarks Toolbar. Drag the 'Style It' button to your bookmark toolbar. When you see an image you want to add to your style boards, click the 'Style It' button!

Register and get access to all features of the site:

- Create your image collection
- Share pictures with friends
- Follow updates from your friends

styleunveiled.com - Style Unveiled - Wedding Inspiration Shared

Snapshots

The thought of a shot like this with all of the bridesmaids' reactions when they see the wedding dress for the first time is enough to make me want to keep my dress a complete secret from them! | Photo by Meredith Perdue Boone Hall Plantation (South Carolina) Wedding - The Avenue of Oaks would be an amazing backdrop! Love it! - Amy Majors Photography via SMP Hilarious! I could see Mike and his friends doing this The Guys...I think all that's missing are the cigars! | Well-Groomed Sparkler Photo {Hot Pink Brides} Great idea! Love this garter shot! - Borrowed and Bleu 3 Generations
41 styles in this board

originally styled by

Seating Cards in a Bottle - Cute for Beach Wedding | Martha Stewart Weddings Should you have a seating chart at your wedding? | Apple Brides Groom in black, men in charcoal grey Curly Updo via Southern Weddings Creative Wedding and Rehearsal Dinner Invitations | Oh So Beautiful Paper Vintage Style Cake by Cotton an Crumbs My new favorite designer: Galia Lahav from Israel Guest Book Advice Cards...I wouldn't do this for the wedding, but it might be cute for an engagement party or couples shower Amy Beck Cake Design, Chicago
Kohleen
Kohleen

Kohleen

styled July 30, 2012 from coatiphotography.wordpress.com

What a way to get around the "groom shouldn't see the bride before the wedding" rule! - these pictures are adorable, but I think the brides should be blindfolded too ;) Maybe these shots could be done before makeup?
Report Style
Embed

1 Like

lisajanephotography